Madeline

I'm New Here
Sep 25, 2016
Baden, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Corvette C7
my vehicle has a standard back-up camera showing a full view only. Does anyone know if I can have this rear camera updated by a dealer to one that shows the color directional lines ? If this can be done any idea of the cost to do this.

my vehicle has a standard back-up camera showing a full view only. Does anyone know if I can have this rear camera updated by a dealer to one that shows the color directional lines ? If this can be done any idea of the cost to do this.

Welcome to CCF, try this:

The RVC system may have a guidance line overlay that can help the driver align the vehicle when backing into a parking spot. To turn the guidance lines on or off:
  1. On the infotainment system, press the Settings screen button, or turn the MENU **** to highlight Settings and press MENU.
  2. Select Rear Camera.
  3. Select Guidance Lines and then select Off or On

Welcome to the forum Madeline.You have come to the right place for friendly and good advice. Nik is exactly correct for turning on the guidance lines.

Welcome to the forum Madeline. Hope you get a get deal of enjoyment from your C7.

There is a lot of knowledge here and the replies above are a good example.

Let us know how it works out with the camera settings.

Again, Welcome.

It's not a manual, more like a encyclopedia of what, how, where, when and ask someone else for help when you can't find what you're looking for.
AH-Ha.... It's all making sense now.... After detecting a 0.317% variance in overall vehicle balance, I found what resembled an encyclopedia, weighing 1.27 kg., in a hidden, passenger side dash compartment. Now it appears I may have acted too soon and should actually have kept and read through said encyclopedia.

I thought once I found the "start" button, I was fully self-versed on the intricate workings of the C7.... :ohoh:

Reactions: Tinman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.