Featured Thread
Yes shocking fish eye shot. Very cool. First time I’ve seen that view :thumbs:

You guys went right by my house when you turned off Rossdale Rd heading East. At that time I was just finishing up cleaning my $&@*# black car from a great drive with Ziggy and his charming Mom yesterday.

Next time. :Biggrin:

You guys went right by my house when you turned off Rossdale Rd heading East. At that time I was just finishing up cleaning my $&@*# black car from a great drive with Ziggy and his charming Mom yesterday.

Ziggy wants this camera now.....

Reactions: ddgermann
That is definately a cool camera. I would like to see more of the features and special effects. How much memory does it use per minute of recording? I assume at least double of 1080 hd.

That is definately a cool camera. I would like to see more of the features and special effects. How much memory does it use per minute of recording? I assume at least double of 1080 hd.

editing videos

rylo 360 editing - YouTube

A 16GB card does 21-33 min of footage depending on High def or regular footage.

I had a 64 GB card and still had plenty left. need a U3 card for the high def setting.

Battery lasts about an hour..... I had an extra battery sent to my GF in Florida ( $15-20 cheaper ) and she is bringing it when we meet in NYC next weekend..... should get some cool footage there.

More videos here >>> Brian L

B

Which goes to show that even the mundane get together can garner more participants if it was posted on CCF. Your little weekend drive could attract some of the CCF subscribers if you posted it in the events calendar

Check out under Events. I just posted under Alberta Corvettes Cruise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread