You may be waiting a while Jack for a "brown" one (Zeus Bronze). I suspect they'll be scarce.

But you are seeing more in Ontario, compared to us Westerners or at least us Edmontonians. So far, I've seen Torch Red, Accelerate Yellow, Ceramic Matrix Gray, Arctic White and Rapid Blue, so only 5 of the 12. Rumour has it there's a black one in the area but I've yet to see it.

Reactions: ABC
zeus2020.jpg

Reactions: ABC
Saw my fist Baby Blue C8 off of Randall in Oakville today. Still need to see a Black and Brown one...
I have seen all colours now. The Bronze actually looks quite nice. Reminds me of a my Camaro Berlinetta I had in 1984. It was the luxury take.
One of our classmates at Spring Mountain had the LongBeach Red with the Merlot Interior. Stunning.
Here was the photo.
IMG_4295.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4295.JPG
    IMG_4295.JPG
    552.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Psyclist
I have seen all colours now. The Bronze actually looks quite nice. Reminds me of a my Camaro Berlinetta I had in 1984. It was the luxury take.
One of our classmates at Spring Mountain had the LongBeach Red with the Merlot Interior. Stunning.
Here was the photo.View attachment 44261
OMG that's a lot of red...

OMG that's a lot of red...
It is, but it is not overpowering like it would be in torch read. It was actually very nice looking. The owner had met Tadge at the reveal in Tustin and he said that the merlot interior was made for the Long Beach Red. It is a perfect colour match. I would have gone natural myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.