Another fresh feature for you CCF lovers. I've just rolled out awards and medals.

It's a fun and totally non-gamified way 🤣 of earning achievements and medals on CCF and have them proudly show up on your profile and message postbit. Currently all awards are granted automatically based on a mysterious blend of wind and fumes (the names are a bit of a giveaway) so you do not need to request them as they will be granted when you hit the relevant criteria. In future we will be launching one time or single use awards that will allow you to either request or nominate your favourite CCF member. Based on predefined criteria and a bit of discretion we (mods and I) will duly act on this and probably grant them out of laziness.

We will continue to expand awards and medals including private awards, hidden gems and a variety of other electronic plethora over the upcoming weeks.

For the time being have a peek at them here:

You can optionally sort your collection of awards once the mantel gets busy using the sort feature found at the bottom of the Your Awards page. Shortcut link here (Oops! We ran into some problems.).

Enjoy and catch them medals!

Last edited:
Wife said she needs two weeks notice before the awards banquet. I don’t want to sit with @ddgermann please as I won’t be able to put my award on the table once he has all his on it. But my vette coin dinner bill can go on his table .... 😁

I should've called it the Spence and Derek and Murray award system in hindsight. But wait there's one no one has yet I believe.

Award dinner medal en route.

Users who are viewing this thread