Shayne

Regular
You're a Regular 2 You're 10 Completionist Award
Dec 1, 2010
VetteCoins
sept 13 at 3 flags by lumsden, any corvette owners welcome. registration at 8 am first car out at 9. good times, and good guys. they have track time until noon.

Any stand out cars show up? How were the times? Anyone go off the track?
I was there and had fastest time of the day. It was a bit open to other cars but the only other non Corvette participating was a 1974 Malibu set up drag racing and was 3rd fastest. Calvin was there, ask him about the event. 14 Corvettes raced in all. The day before the BMW had and open to all cars event and there were 26 particpating. I was 2nd fastest loosing out to an FRS with 4 slick tires his time 46.091 and my time was 46.118, lost by a margin of . 027 seconds.
You should come out this summer when they host more events. If it is a Quad C event day 30 plus Corvettes could show up.
According to Cosworth tool box and analyxing my data I pulled 1.47 G's in one of the corners.

Hope to catch up with you this summer.

Reactions: NW-99SS
That's pretty awesome Wayne! I had no idea you were going to be out there! I asked Calvin about it and he had nothing but great things to say about it. I would love to make it out to this event this summer. I'm trying to clear the summer schedule out a bit so I can participate or at least attend events like this.

check the regina corvette club calendar it should be on there

Regina is hosting a July Long weekend event, I plan on going but won't have my new Z06 yet. I'll volunteer to help out because the Regina club members know host an event and treat you amazingly well, super group of people. Loads of fun and entertainment. Regestration party Thursday night, car show and car ralley on Friday with parking lot party, the autocross all day Saturday banquet dinner. Travel day back home on Sunday.

there is an open event june 5. registration is 0800-0830 ish. lumsden 3 flags motorsports park. regina corvette club is hosting. loved that video wayne!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.