Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Rob is making his annual trip to Ontario on Thursday August 25th. He'll be landing at 4pm and then heading over to the always fashionable, always affordable Bobbies in Mount Hope. Hope a lot of you can make it.

Looking forward to Thursday Wayne and can hardly wait to get on the plane. It's going to be great to see everyone again and catch up with all the happenings in Ontario
Plane lands at 3:30 so I should be at Bobbies by 4. Looking forward to meeting up all those can make it and see you there.
Cheers Rob

Looking for to Thursday Wayne and can hardly wait to get on the plane. It's going to be great to see everyone again and catch up with all the happenings in Ontario
Plane lands at 3:30 so I should be at Bobbies by 4. Looking forward to meeting up all those can make it and see you there.
Cheers Rob

I'm still not moving too quickly, but hopefully we will cross paths again too during your holiday.

Rob survived the flight and the rain and humidity.

A quick picture of the parking lot reveals that two of the vettes (on the left) had been outfitted with rather unusual body kits. As for the one on the right.... well enough said.. :)

20160825_173706-X2.jpg

It was nice to see you again Rob, hope your Ontario trip is a good one.

Reactions: CaledoniaBrian
Thanks for the great welcome folks. It's taken a while to get my computer on my sister's router but finally managed it!
Murray, it's going to take me a while to get used to the humidity again, but thankfully it will cool down a little now.
Looking forward to getting up your way Keith, when Murray come back and Wayne and Hank were talking about coming along too!!
Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.