Casual User
Dec 6, 2018
Moncton NB
VetteCoins
Car
2002 c5
Province
NB
Where are all the Video/Audiophiles? I know a big audio video setup isn't everyone's cup of tea but for me it's a necessary thing šŸ˜€ I'm going to be add a large audio/video system in the spring and would love to get some tips on locations for wires(openings in firewall etc) I'm going to have to add another battery any info on this would be greatly appreciated (isolation,placement,etc) and for the show guys how are you running system while inside (charger,DC inverter). planning on two 10" a 5 channel amp fold out display and a 42" LCD TV in the rearšŸ˜

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
I am told an American company called "vettenuts" or similar is a good source of parts and information on the audio side, no idea about the visual side. Dennis at Double D modifications was for the longest time the go to guy for audio but he apparently will no longer deal with the Corvette crowd.

How do you watch a 42" TV in a Vette?
IMG_4811.JPG
IMG_7158.JPG

I am told an American company called "vettenuts" or similar is a good source of parts and information on the audio side, no idea about the visual side. Dennis at Double D modifications was for the longest time the go to guy for audio but he apparently will no longer deal with the Corvette crowd.
thanks for the info much appreciated šŸ‘

wait :Confused5: ... er ... what? :Wideyed: ... er ... why? :Shrug2:
Corvettes are for drivin' not as a drive-in ...
if I didn't notice "corvette" in some of the writing above,
I would'a thought some how we got merged with
the Canadian RV Snowbirds Forum ...
... once you git'r dun ... it's maybe somethin' I gotta see to believe

Last edited:
Reactions: Bixter44
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.