Apr 25, 2013
VetteCoins
Hi .. guys. ...in the winter time I decided to do some upgrade to my car
Kenwood 2 double din
Reverse camera
Front splitter .rear and side...
Led ... everything...and more...
And dashcam...
After all. iDrive the car for first time after upgrade than after 15 minutes that what happens...!!!!
The computer gave me all kind message errors and code the radio turning off and on by self TPMS problem and message say the car losing a power 🙄 and more....l don't know what l do worng but after all l find the problem .. which is the (((( fuse 22))) Yup I connect my dish cam to the fuse 22 the one have power but not used I disconnect the wires and everything back normal ..so after I search in us fourm some they have same problem and some they get destroyed the fuse box by the fuse 22 costs big $$$$ .. so if you using that . Fuse you will get the problem later for sure ... There is a reason that GM they don't use that fuse ... Stay away from that fuse
1588035532406.jpg
.. 🙂

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hi .. guys. ...in the winter time I decided to do some upgrade to my car
Kenwood 2 double din
Reverse camera
Front splitter .rear and side...
Led ... everything...and more...
And dashcam...
After all. iDrive the car for first time after upgrade than after 15 minutes that what happens...!!!!
The computer gave me all kind message errors and code the radio turning off and on by self TPMS problem and message say the car losing a power 🙄 and more....l don't know what l do worng but after all l find the problem .. which is the (((( fuse 22))) Yup I connect my dish cam to the fuse 22 the one have power but not used I disconnect the wires and everything back normal ..so after I search in us fourm some they have same problem and some they get destroyed the fuse box by the fuse 22 costs big $$$$ .. so if you using that . Fuse you will get the problem later for sure ... There is a reason that GM they don't use that fuse ... Stay away from that fuse View attachment 39437.. 🙂
Stay stock as much as possible. 🥂😷

Reactions: eric61
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.