Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Folks,

Rolling out a small quality of life improvement. Effective now you will find an option called Attachments under your profile (or directly using this link: Attachments). This is a dedicated page under your account settings that shows all the attachments you've ever uploaded to any post. You can easily delete them or go directly to the post to replace them as needed.

Enjoy!

Reactions: EJChevy
@Nik quick question. If I go into my attachments and delete a picture will it delete from the thread as well? If that is case do we really want that to happen? Kind of like a Photo Bucket nightmare if threads are ruined by photos missing. What I did notice is that the attachments have some detailed information that was not visible on the posted picture. Cool.

@Nik quick question. If I go into my attachments and delete a picture will it delete from the thread as well? If that is case do we really want that to happen? Kind of like a Photo Bucket nightmare if threads are ruined by photos missing. What I did notice is that the attachments have some detailed information that was not visible on the posted picture. Cool.

Yes it will delete the attachment not the post. It's not different then if you go into each post and manually delete the image. It will not permit you to delete an image if you don't have permission to edit the post any longer. It's just an easy way to catalog where you've uploaded stuff as we don't have a good way of tracking this in regular posts.