Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
a new track officially opened in Oliver, BC this past weekend. It is called AREA 27 and was designed by Jacques Villeneuve.
It is a member track.. $40K to join gives you certain days to race and use of the facility.
As the track develops there will be housing and restaurants at the site as well.

Here is a video of our friend Ben taking a reporter from the local newspaper for a ride in his new 2016 Viper ACR.
Ben has a couple of Corvettes as well... and recently sold his 2015Z06.
He is a veteran track and Autocross racer.
The need for speed at Area 27 | Oliver Chronicle

Enjoy
Graham

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Wowsers Graham... That's very kewl... And at a reasonable price too.... I'm sure memberships will max out quick so I'm going to take the plunge and send my cheque today. Then once I sell my Corvette, my truck, and my lawn mower, I should be able to buy one of those Fortwo Smart Cars (the race model of course) for the track... See ya there... :boomcar:

smartcar-jpg.4612

Eric..nice ride buddy.
Where have you been hiding that one?

The AREA 27 memberships were $40K for early adopters and sold quickly.
They have recently raised the price to $45K and they are still selling well.
You best get in before they possibly go up again.

There is a similar endeavour on Vancouver Island as well.
The track is a smaller but still a place for car enthusiasts to get their 'speed' on.

Graham

Ouch.... That's it then... 40k was my max... guess I'll keep the Vette and the truck... already bought a push mower for Brenda so depending on how long it takes her to mow 3 acres, I might keep it... She did say she would have preferred one with a motor though.... :rolleyes:

already bought a push mower for Brenda so depending on how long it takes her to mow 3 acres, I might keep it... She did say she would have preferred one with a motor though.... :rolleyes:

Seen a friend post this on Facebook today

* She was all alone, and even though I knew she didn’t want to be touched, I didn’t care. I hadn’t held her in my grip for far too long. I dragged her out into the sunlight, then pulled her back behind the house. She protested a bit as I used the rope....so I told the whiny bitch to shut the Hell up, and I pulled that rope tight one more time....then she started up, and together once again in perfect harmony, we mowed the lawn.
1f61d.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread