gdb069

Regular
You're a Regular You're Celebrated
Nov 2, 2021
VetteCoins
Just wondering if the boomerangs are actual vents and if so where do they lead to? I see you can buy a grill to fit inside but if no grill and you pickup leaves, kleenex, paper etc where do they end up since the bottom of the car is covered. Just wait for DCT filter change and empty the rear covering? I may have missed but could not find much in the manual.

1681410392920.png

Yes, they are rads with fans in them. Yes, you can buy grill guards for them.
Thanks Murray. Driving along a well littered road, and checking rear view it looked like some paper did not end up behind the car !!!
So I can just wait till the car cools and stick my hand in and clear any debris?

Thanks Murray. Driving along a well littered road, and checking rear view it looked like some paper did not end up behind the car !!!
So I can just wait till the car cools and stick my hand in and clear any debris?
Ya. You must have been driving in a spirited fashion to get the fans on. LOL. Mine usually don't come on until I get in the garage. ;) The fans will definitely suck stuff in there I'd think. I never look. Perhaps I should.

Ya. You must have been driving in a spirited fashion to get the fans on. LOL. Mine usually don't come on until I get in the garage. ;) The fans will definitely suck stuff in there I'd think. I never look. Perhaps I should.
I think its a design carry over from the C4, but a smaller scale. The C4 rad sits behind the AC condenser with about a 2 inch gap. It loves to vacuum up leaves and debris. We drove thru the states and I was pulling out tumbleweeds for months. (LOL)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.