Jun 2, 2020
Calgary Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z51 HTC 2LT
Province
AB
Hi Everyone

Thought I would start a thread asking forum members to post pictures of their Arctic White C8's
I know Torch Red/ Elkhart blue is the fan favorite but perhaps we can encourage prospective C8 buyers with our love of the Arctic white!

What do you think?

Reactions: butsy
Yes lets get into the pick up line at the food bank with our C8's. That's would be real bad doing that.........
We can walk there Rob. What’s your view on the Eray? The hybrid nature isn’t appealing as it gives minimal mileage totally electric and at a ridiculously low speed, but the all wheel drive feature is very cool. Able to drive in winter but then again would you want to drive a vette in the winter?

We can walk there Rob. What’s your view on the Eray? The hybrid nature isn’t appealing as it gives minimal mileage totally electric and at a ridiculously low speed, but the all wheel drive feature is very cool. Able to drive in winter but then again would you want to drive a vette in the winter?
I do like the E-Ray and spoke my salesman. I'm on the list now and will decide when allocation is given out if I'll take one. Today after reading all this news the E-Ray is quicker than the Z06 it didn't make me the happiest. The E-Ray will be slightly quicker if it's optioned with the ZER Performance Package. Other than that the Z06 is slightly faster.

I do like the E-Ray and spoke my salesman. I'm on the list now and will decide when allocation is given out if I'll take one. Today after reading all this news the E-Ray is quicker than the Z06 it didn't make me the happiest. The E-Ray will be slightly quicker if it's optioned with the ZER Performance Package. Other than that the Z06 is slightly faster.
On the streets the eray will always be faster because of traction

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
My C8 Stringray Z51 does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. The Eray in 2.5- Not sure how appreciable the 0.3 second difference is. Whats appealing is the AWD function but I do not plan on driving any vette in cold snowy Alberta weather. Wondering if the eray is worth it given its priced in a different bracket.......

My C8 Stringray Z51 does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. The Eray in 2.5- Not sure how appreciable the 0.3 second difference is. Whats appealing is the AWD function but I do not plan on driving any vette in cold snowy Alberta weather. Wondering if the eray is worth it given its priced in a different bracket.......
Calculate the cost difference between the Stingray and Eray per tenth of a second…..lol

Reactions: Murray20c8
it is not worth it, objectively a base C8 is the best performance for the money BUT if we all made decisions based on objectivity we would be car pooling in a share Toyota Camry. Most of us have done at list something right in life to be in a position to choose between 100K car and 150K car, so pick based on what will bring you joy, subjective joy, the joy you feel, that does not require an explanation because at the end of the day, most of us are men, and we don't always make the right decisions but yet some how make it to the end with some fun along the way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.