MD501

Casual User
Feb 10, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2019 corvette Z06
Province
AB
well they are on and what a sh@t show to install. after asking them if the fitment issues have been fixed and they said yes and I was all in. I can say this set is not at all a great fit. passenger side was not bad but the drivers side wasnt even close. had to dremel and build a bracket to make it work. on a good note they are sending me a replacement one as I think this one is just so out of whack. the look is great and will offer great protection....I hope esp with our oh so great Edmonton roads.

20190315_123355.jpg
20190315_123759.jpg
20190315_123403.jpg

Reactions: ccltj and frankmp
well they are on and what a sh@t show to install. after asking them if the fitment issues have been fixed and they said yes and I was all in. I can say this set is not at all a great fit. passenger side was not bad but the drivers side wasnt even close. had to dremel and build a bracket to make it work. on a good note they are sending me a replacement one as I think this one is just so out of whack. the look is great and will offer great protection....I hope esp with our oh so great Edmonton roads.

Well that sucks... at least they are not brushing you off and will be sending you a replacement. I notice you have smoked side markers. Mine will be done when weather a bit warmer.

Reactions: ccltj
once the tint goes on than it will be a heat score all the time!! I thought I ordered a film but those are plastic strips that 3m on. a little thicker than what I wanted

Reactions: ccltj
I am thinking of purchasing a 2019 Stingray some time in May, I noticed your ride is a Z06 so I am assuming rear tires wider than a Stingray.
Wondering if guards would be necessary on Stingray? Thank You

Works out to be pretty much the same as the Z06 is wider to accommodate the tires.
My 15 Z had the fronts with Apsis carbon fibre front mud guards. They actually fit on really well and did a good job. The rear on both my C7 Zs have been rear mud guard free and so far the Xpel has been all I need. Seems not much comes off and hits back there. No marks on the Xpel behind the rear tires. Just lucky maybe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.