Sep 2, 2014
Oakville
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 Mag ride
Province
ON
Sunday is looking like a beautiful spring day in the GTA. A bunch of us are putting something together, most likely a Niagara tour. Stay tuned for specifics and sound off if you are interested.

Joe.

Reactions: LSXtasy
Aaaah you guys are killing me...it's m/c weekend!!!! Watch for this passing you by lol! It is particularly distinctive with its Goodyear Triple Tread car tire on the back. Oh...and louder than the Vette.

Bike1.jpg

Aaaah you guys are killing me...it's m/c weekend!!!! Watch for this passing you by lol! It is particularly distinctive with its Goodyear Triple Tread car tire on the back. Oh...and louder than the Vette.

View attachment 4966

ahhhhh ...those were the days..... I remember when I had way too many toys and had to choose which one I wanted to play with each day..... Oh.... wait.... that was in my dreams..... :Nopity:... lol.... good on ya Les.... enjoy them all.....:Cheers2:

So looks like the west end meeting place will be the Tim Hortons just south of the QEW off of Winston Churchill. Planning on meeting at 10:30.

hahahaha.... too funny.... I was looking at the cars and didn't even notice.... Brenda and I went for my first run of the season today... said the heck with it and stalled all the farm work for another day.... left this morning and ended up putting 500 km on "Ginger".... Was great.... now can get her in fot the first oil change and getting closer to that magic 2500 km break in.... Such a sweet ride these are... Totally different power band than my LS3 was ..... Only compliant so far is the fingerprints on the MyLink screen... lol... great fuel mileage though.... right up there with the C6.... at least in Touring mode....
Finally a run.jpg

hahahaha.... too funny.... I was looking at the cars and didn't even notice.... Brenda and I went for my first run of the season today... said the heck with it and stalled all the farm work for another day.... left this morning and ended up putting 500 km on "Ginger".... Was great.... now can get her in fot the first oil change and getting closer to that magic 2500 km break in.... Such a sweet ride these are... Totally different power band than my LS3 was ..... Only compliant so far is the fingerprints on the MyLink screen... lol... great fuel mileage though.... right up there with the C6.... at least in Touring mode....View attachment 4985

Your AVERAGE is 7.3L/100km??

You get better mileage than our Focus! 6.4 highway - 8.2>9.1 city - so we net out around 8 most of the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.