Oct 17, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
C8
Province
ON
I am one of the many people who had the high wing spoiler removed from my order. I planned to get one in the spring from GM. However I found RPI designs and they sell the spoiler and a front splitter. I can also get sebring orange painted on the spoiler if I want which I kind of like the idea. I wonder if anyone has ordered from them? How was your experience and was there any extra brokering fees?

Sorry, I have never ordered from RPI but I do know that if you order the high wing spoiler they will ship it via a carrier such as UPS or Fedex who will charge you a small fortune in brokerage fees. The way to avoid these fees is to have it shipped USPS however they will not ship a spoiler through USPS due to the length. If you can live with a high wing in Carbon Flash then I suggest you order it from Kipp Scott Chev in Alberta. Great price/GM part and great customer service and they might even be able to get it in Sebring orange.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Dead net dealer cost for a highwing is $850 CAD, plus install. If you can find it anywhere near that price from a local dealer, get it and save yourself the shipping.

I've ordered from Kipp Scott before... you save on the taxes, and their prices are fair...but shipping to the GTA can get pricey for something as large as the highwing.

Also, if your spoiler was removed from the order, call GM and complain. They should come through for getting your spoiler installed after delivery - they did for me.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Dead net dealer cost for a highwing is $850 CAD, plus install. If you can find it anywhere near that price from a local dealer, get it and save yourself the shipping.

I've ordered from Kipp Scott before... you save on the taxes, and their prices are fair...but shipping to the GTA can get pricey for something as large as the highwing.

Also, if your spoiler was removed from the order, call GM and complain. They should come through for getting your spoiler installed after delivery - they did for me.
Did you complain to your dealer or directly to GM?

What dealer did you purchase from that came through and covered the install cost for the high wing? Shipping was not too bad as Total price of the wing shipped to the Niagara Region was 1014 taxes in.

I have order my spoiler from rpi design. Painted black matched perfect they even gave me a discount. Yes they are a stand up company and have good products.

Reactions: Dik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.