Aug 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Z51 Coupe
Province
ON
I'm finally getting pretty close to placing my order for a '22 & with the inevitable price increases I'm weighing cutting one of my options, the front lift.

I've measured the approach angle on my driveway & it's pretty close to the cutoff angle and I'm not exactly confident in the reading my phone is giving me...

If there are any members who live (or frequent) central Etobicoke (Islington & Eglington) & wouldn't mind swinging by my place to approach my driveway it would greatly help in making my decision. Plus there's a bottle of wine in it for your troubles! PM if you're interested. Many thanks in advance!

I'm finally getting pretty close to placing my order for a '22 & with the inevitable price increases I'm weighing cutting one of my options, the front lift.

I've measured the approach angle on my driveway & it's pretty close to the cutoff angle and I'm not exactly confident in the reading my phone is giving me...

If there are any members who live (or frequent) central Etobicoke (Islington & Eglington) & wouldn't mind swinging by my place to approach my driveway it would greatly help in making my decision. Plus there's a bottle of wine in it for your troubles! PM if you're interested. Many thanks in advance!
I have the front lift. It’s programmed for my driveway even though I don’t need it to be. It’s the only saved location at this time. 999 more to go. 😂 Having said this, I am not sorry that I added the option. It has come in handy a couple of times (speed bumps). I just didn’t bother programming in the locations because I’m hardly ever in that area. Hope this helped. The car has plenty of clearance.
A45CBACE-DDE1-4F23-AB48-A3166E4DBA9C.jpeg
05DFD68F-5639-45EF-8B17-E8DF10F60491.jpeg

Reactions: jimmyb
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.