Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
May be looking at a set of L98 heads located in Onoway. They are supposed to be machined and ready to go.
If I were to get them, could I ask anyone to look them over and pick them up for me? Terms of paying for your time would be discussed over messaging.

Thanks!
Riley

Looks like Pep is willing to help me out. Thanks Pep!!! Unfortunately the guy isn’t yet willing to budge on the price so I’ll sit on it a while longer but it’s a great relief to have someone willing to go look at the heads for me if I pursue that option.

Riley, you said he won't drop his price... maybe send all 3 of us to beat him up till he does budge ;)

B

Some pretty big boys out that way... likely take 3 of you.

I’m around in a couple weeks Riley and can help out as well if you need. I’m no expert on evaluation of heads other than obvious valve recession and certainly not Corvette heads.... but can be a delivery boy if you need.

D

Awesome. Thanks for the help and offers everyone.

Riley, you said he won't drop his price... maybe send all 3 of us to beat him up till he does budge ;)
B

Hahaha. That would be great! But, if they don't want to move on the asking price, that's totally fine and I'm sure the reason why it's high for those heads is because they need to recoup the machining costs, which is fair.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.