frankenstein

Casual User
2 You're 10
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
VetteCoins
hi i need a favor if possible, i am waiting to order my 2021 i have only been able to sit in one C8 it had the GT1 seats and they seemed tight to me, i am not a big fat guy so i was suprised, all the previous Corvettes we have owned i always loves the seats. Anyway i was thinking about the GT2 seats for this one but i don't want to make a mistake and the seat won't be right.

is there anyone that would kind enough to let me sit in their cars for me to try the seats? i don't want to drive it etc. if you are afraid of COVID then that won't work either.

if all else fails please give me you impression on either seatss

thanks

GT1 and 2 are the same fit. The bolster is higher in the gt2 seat from all I've read.
If you buy the 2LT package you get adjustable lumbar etc.
I've sat in both and they both feel the same. 2 hours to get my car in GT2 seats and 2 hours + home in my GT1 seats.
GT2 seats are prettier but cost a fair bit more.

I've got the GT2 seats and just put my C8 away for the winter this past Saturday, so it's up on a 4-post lift. But I'll drop it down for you to try the seats out if you're keen to do so. I regretted not personally seeing a C8 before ordering mine, let alone being able to sit in one...so I can sympathize with your request. You can explore the rest of the car too, if that's helpful. Send me a PM if interested and we'll work it out. I'm in the SW part of Edmonton; Windermere area.

I've got the GT2 seats and just put my C8 away for the winter this past Saturday, so it's up on a 4-post lift. But I'll drop it down for you to try the seats out if you're keen to do so. I regretted not personally seeing a C8 before ordering mine, let alone being able to sit in one...so I can sympathize with your request. You can explore the rest of the car too, if that's helpful. Send me a PM if interested and we'll work it out. I'm in the SW part of Edmonton; Windermere area.
very fine gesture sir or madam

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.