Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Subaru BRZ
Province
AB
Hey all!
Was wondering if anyone decided to order the Personalized Interior Plaque with their C8 and if you did, maybe you can answer this question:

I'm trying to find out if the plaque is replaceable or not, and I would imagine it's a bit of a pain in the butt if you decide you have to part ways, for a potential buyer to have someone else's name stamped in a car like a tattoo.

Most of my Google searching has turned up with "speculation" and no input from anyone who actually has ordered it.

PS: Def aware it's a 'vanity' thing, though I do plan on keeping my car for quite some time, drive it a lot. Only reason I'd consider selling it is if for some unforeseen reason it just craps the bed with lots of maintenance required beyond it's warranty period. It's everything I've wanted in a car that I thought would run me 2-2.5x the cost to one day 'own'.

Reactions: ABC
Official update from the National Corvette Museum re: Personalized Interior Plaque.

You CAN remove the plaque with ease - you have to order a second piece at a later date if you wish to remove the custom name plate if you wish to sell your vehicle at a later date or just don't want the plaque on there anymore.

plaque 1.png

plaque 2.png

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread