......as already stated in Sask no front plate required, but I happen to like like front plates and have personal ones on my cars. In Sask now we can even use a vintage old plate and register it (eg. a 1955 plate on a 55 vehicle ).

Reactions: Bearly Flying
View attachment 2485 On the C6, there is no good place for a plate that doesn't have the stuck on look. When the factory makes a place in the body work it isn't quite as bad. Ours is low on a hide-away bracket but even that doesn't look good and may actually be too low to be legal. If front plates are all that important, then why are so many jurisdictions not requiring them?

You’re not kidding about the “stuck on” look.

I understand that police, when not busy, drive through parking lots scanning license plate numbers for whatever might come up. Backed in, they wouldn't see your plate if only on the rear. It's about the money that they might miss otherwise.
I am starting to believe that municipalities are hiring or have created "third party" entities that are to merely generate revenue from just about every little thing that they can grab cash from. I have been told that there is a lot of "excessive speed" violations being ticketed via photo in school/play ground zones on Sundays as municipalities have blended the playground and school zones together making it that more confusing. I'm sure there's a way to tell what's what but I'm way too busy correcting siri's spell checking at the time ... just kidding

Reactions: Keith Tedford
I understand that police, when not busy, drive through parking lots scanning license plate numbers for whatever might come up. Backed in, they wouldn't see your plate if only on the rear. It's about the money that they might miss otherwise.

Unless violent crimes, home invasion theft and any other multitude of serious crime is not near as rampant in Ontario as it is in Alberta, police shouldn't have any "not busy" times.... other than Tim Horton breaks.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.