Wilson Niblett Brad W
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
This is like one of those days when I was a kid, and when it's getting closer to Christmas, I just can't wait for it to come sooner.

As we all know the Z06 will be released soon, and I just came across a video with both Stingray and Z06 in camouflage testing at the Nurburgring.

You can definitely tell the difference between these two, and I have to say the new 5.5 flat-plane crankshaft V8 sounds really special.

Can't wait for the day to come!

nice to hear from you on this forum Brad. i am Chris K.; left a deposit for z06 with you last weekend....
i am excited to get mine, secretly hoping more people drop off the list so i can get mine sooner :laughbig:

Cool video.

Are you accepting orders? How long is the estimated wait if someone gives you a deposit today?
WN is well over 100 on their waitlist, likely 3-4 model years based on stingray sales. Pretty well every dealership will be similar to this, I contacted over 30 of them in Ontario more than 6 months ago and they're all roughly the same timeframe.

WN is well over 100 on their waitlist, likely 3-4 model years based on stingray sales. Pretty well every dealership will be similar to this, I contacted over 30 of them in Ontario more than 6 months ago and they're all roughly the same timeframe.
Yup. I contacted a few other dealers who have waiting lists that are just as long. I am thinking there’ll be quite a few people who end up dropping off the list due to other commitments when they need to confirm their order.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.