I ordered my car with the base wheels with the plan on buying aftermarket.

Has anybody in here bought wheels yet and if so did you buy from Canada or the US?

I worry about unexpected brokerage and shipping fees when buying anything from the US. Been burned too many times.

Thanks
Not yet. But I have family stateside. Will simply drive down and swap them when we are allowed to cross again. I like my base rims. Not sure I will upgrade. Winter wait may cause reckless spending fits on those long winter days.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucketoy
We know the parts are all overpriced but not European Price over priced. My new stingray wheel caps were 220.00
IMG_4168.JPG

Has anybody in here bought wheels yet and if so did you buy from Canada or the US?

I worry about unexpected brokerage and shipping fees when buying anything from the US. Been burned too many times.

Thanks

Got mine in March from MRR. Fast shipping and low brokers fees used Fed Ex ... zero issues !

Reactions: CTRL_CV

Thanks
Got mine from MMR as well. Not issues. He will work with you on the duty and brokerage 😉 I actually flew mine from Cali to Newfoundland 2 day air for like $300. Wheels are priced more then fair. Landed for 4 wheels, lug nuts and freight was $2300 tax INC. UPS brokerage was $120 I believe. Contact Carlos direct via email. He was excellent to deal with. Super helpful. Quick to respond and just awesome to work with. [email protected] I’d highly recommended ✅
iOS Image - 3912972336.jpg

Reactions: adam and 12cents
thks , could you send a pic of your C8 with these wheels? I`m currently looking at a HRE set in liquid metal. My C8 is red.
I`ll also consider getting some like your but silver or near to chrome
thks
larry

thks , could you send a pic of your C8 with these wheels? I`m currently looking at a HRE set in liquid metal. My C8 is red.
thks
larry
I'm interested in purchasing stock C8 Carbon Flash rims if anyone is upgrading to aftermarket rims. Please PM me. Thanks

thks
larry
Hopefully installing tomorrow. Just finished PPE and some carbon flash wrap work. Few pics of progress. In desperate need of black wheels now!!!

Not 100% how I feel about the wrap yet but if I don’t like it, I can simply peel it off 🤟...

Will post some when wheels on car.

iOS Image - 365430333.jpg
iOS Image - 2255459708.jpg
iOS Image - 552459581.jpg
iOS Image - 3966629782.jpg
iOS Image - 3157789376.jpg
iOS Image - 163701477.jpg

thks
larry
Hopefully installing tomorrow. Just finished PPE and some carbon flash wrap work. Few pics of progress. In desperate need of black wheels now!!!

Not 100% how I feel about the wrap yet but if I don’t like it, I can simply peel it off 🤟...

Will post some when wheels on car.

View attachment 44009View attachment 44010View attachment 44011View attachment 44012View attachment 44013View attachment 44014

Wrapped the complete done and mirrors. Also removed the hashtags... General consensus was they had to go. The guy who did the wrap said he was mentally peeling them off as I pulled in his lot. Lol

Reactions: 12cents
dang, I like the Heritage stripes....but I'm obviously biased

I was 50/50. Had they been the right color red they may have survived 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.