Jan 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Hello Everyone,

My rapid blue C8 is vin 5205 and my dealer was invoiced last week for my C8. Any ideas on expected delivery? Or is their anyway for me to check anymore?
Thank you so much! I am very excited and can’t wait!

Reactions: ABC
Hello Everyone,

My rapid blue C8 is vin 5205 and my dealer was invoiced last week for my C8. Any ideas on expected delivery? Or is their anyway for me to check anymore?
Thank you so much! I am very excited and can’t wait!

If you check on Murray's "schedule" (credit to Forum member Murray20c8) it sets out past/projected C8 production and the VIN numbers. That schedule is found here:

Your VIN has come and gone so your car has been produced which shouldn't be a surprise to you. It was supposedly made according to the schedule, the week of July 13/20. My dealer tells me it should be about a month from production to delivery, if all goes fairly smoothly. But I'm in Alberta so the transportation time is likely more compared to you. If not, that would put your arrival at your dealer in Ontario around the middle of August or in about another 2 weeks.

Having said that:

-you should check with your dealer and hopefully get better info. If you're available, try to get the arrival date so you can be there and watch your car get unloaded from the truck, which looks to be a really fun experience even though you'll then have to wait a day or two for the dealer to prep it
-but your car could have been pulled aside due to defects found or it may be waiting for a transport going to your area to get filled up, either of which could delay its departure from Bowling Green
-other sources of info have apparently been shut down, due to too many people trying to access them, so again, your dealer is likely your best bet.

On behalf of all of us still waiting for our C8's to be manufactured, lucky you and enjoy your C8!

Reactions: ABC
I will keep you posted soon, very soon, very very soon!
1596075505314.png

Reactions: Murray20c8
I’m with Gateway Chevrolet in Brampton Ontario. They were hoping for this week or early next week. Really hoping for this week. What about you?
If it is on a carrier it will likely arrive either tomorrow or Monday (or Tuesday? It's not a holiday in the States.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.