I went there with my 2019 Sierra direct from taking delivery from Northgate. They have quite a few 5 star satisfactions when I checked. My experience was no different 🙂👍🏻. Living in YYC, I took Northgate’s word and was not disappointed. I am perhaps not well known as being “from Edmonton”, for what its worth I can say I have 5 ⭐️ experience at Showtime YEG.

Last edited:
I went there with my 2019 Sierra direct from taking delivery from Northgate. They have quite a few 5 star satisfactions when I checked. My experience was no different 🙂👍🏻. Living in YYC, I took Northgate’s word and was not disappointed. I am perhaps not well known as being “from Edmonton”, for what its worth I can say I have 5 ⭐️ experience at Showtime YEG.
Thanks Spence. I saw they had 5 star reviews but I take internet reviews with a grain of salt. Northgate has recommended them.

Reactions: YFCvii
100% of University Students only need a passing grade in Statistics to get credit. Never thought a PPF choice would go this direction but the statistical chance on CCF is historically 99.9%. 😂

Wonder what the statistical chance is that @Jeffer2013 is not responding because he prefers to enjoy a new C8 🤔 (anyone notice that?) 😳

Last edited:
100% of University Students only need a passing grade in Statistics to get credit. Never thought a PPF choice would go this direction but the statistical chance on CCF is historically 99.9%. 😂

Wonder what the statistical chance is that @Jeffer is not responding because he prefers to enjoy a new C8 🤔 (anyone notice that?) 😳
Does he have his C8 yet? Otherwise his enjoyment is purely anticipation...

the tint place used to be on 107 ave? near P & D enterprises?
if so the lady who did our work was called Tammy from in stony plain
both of them were very good at the trade of PPF and stuff
the Edmonton shop had a few cutting machines and a booth for dust and kept the cars overnight at least one night
saw a Maserati there before I got my first corvette done
firdt class operation but only if it was the one on the address I will try to find this am

Last edited:
might be called fix auto Edmonton downtown but not sure

I would have to drive around and see as the shop was 100 feet off the street and we parked our car out front
if I go to Edmonton in the next week I. Ignition drive around that area
Sorry could not have been more help

Yes c8 story to follow
Mine is rapid blue as I blush on how it came about

OK problem solved

IF U LOSE YOUR WALLET OR KEYS JUST ASK THE DAMN WIFE

wife wanre to know why I called Tammy and explained the SITUATION

she said

CAR PRETTY

and by golly she is right
and that is almost a decade old

she must track my spending to the penny and never forget

actually she had to drive a second vehicle there and then back 2 days later and with the high fenced yard to looked like a prison camp

they were the best for years at this stuff and if the owner is still there I would say pay them a visit

they did cars for hockey players, and so on
my 2013 corvette GS was a lowly car to work on with the 2 in the shop
the guys name was Juergen or something I think

anyway CAR PRETTY FOR THE WIN
thanks wifey grumble grumble

Reactions: turbozig
OK problem solved

IF U LOSE YOUR WALLET OR KEYS JUST ASK THE DAMN WIFE

wife wanre to know why I called Tammy and explained the SITUATION

she said

CAR PRETTY

and by golly she is right
and that is almost a decade old

she must track my spending to the penny and never forget

actually she had to drive a second vehicle there and then back 2 days later and with the high fenced yard to looked like a prison camp

they were the best for years at this stuff and if the owner is still there I would say pay them a visit

they did cars for hockey players, and so on
my 2013 corvette GS was a lowly car to work on with the 2 in the shop
the guys name was Juergen or something I think

anyway CAR PRETTY FOR THE WIN
thanks wifey grumble grumble
Yes Jeff, correct! I have used Car Pretty a couple of times. Excellent quality of work and great owner too. I highly recommend, and I am as picky as the come.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.