Any C4 owners in Calgary want to meet for our own little cars and coffee?

Fast.asleep

Casual User
Oct 8, 2018
Calgary AB
Best answers
Car
Blown ‘87
Reactions
25 1 0
Hey all, I know I’m a little late on this one but pls do this again next spring/summer. I live in YYC as well and would love to join

OP
OP
VikingTrad3r
Sep 9, 2014
Calgary
Best answers
Car
1987 Z52
Reactions
20 2 0
hi fastasleep.

i really hope that i can take the vette out a couple more times in october and november. we should see +10 later this month and that may dry it up a bit. my 86 is in my garage but hasnt been winterized just yet!!

ill reply back here if we can get another coffee meet going. im always up for it.

2 winters ago, we had the warmest winter i can recall and i drove my c4 every month. it was glorious.

i took it out on 22x and soaked up the experience of driving in the sunshine a few times that winter.

got any vette projects planned for winter?

Fast.asleep

Casual User
Oct 8, 2018
Calgary AB
Best answers
Car
Blown ‘87
Reactions
25 1 0
hi fastasleep.

i really hope that i can take the vette out a couple more times in october and november. we should see +10 later this month and that may dry it up a bit. my 86 is in my garage but hasnt been winterized just yet!!

ill reply back here if we can get another coffee meet going. im always up for it.

2 winters ago, we had the warmest winter i can recall and i drove my c4 every month. it was glorious.

i took it out on 22x and soaked up the experience of driving in the sunshine a few times that winter.

got any vette projects planned for winter?
The car looks stock but is definitely isn’t. It is in Penticton right now finishing up the blower/meth injection install. Everything has been upgraded except the engine internals. We’ll see how long It holds up to 10psi :Biggrin: . After something breaks it will become a dedicated blower motor.

OP
OP
VikingTrad3r
Sep 9, 2014
Calgary
Best answers
Car
1987 Z52
Reactions
20 2 0
looking like vette weather to me coming up!!!

OP
OP
VikingTrad3r
Sep 9, 2014
Calgary
Best answers
Car
1987 Z52
Reactions
20 2 0
anybody want to meet up tonight at the Starbucks in Quarry Park for a vette meeting?

SN-III

Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
Oct 10, 2016
Alberta - YYC
Best answers
Car
His & Hers C7s
Reactions
3,649 19 0
anybody want to meet up tonight at the Starbucks in Quarry Park for a vette meeting?
I’m sorry I meant to respond that I did see your post (while I was bbq’ing last night) and just couldn’t react on an impulse. A pitfall of accepting early hibernation I suppose 🙁

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)