Matt

Casual User
You're 5
Jan 17, 2015
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Z06 LB
Looks like GM.CA has Z06 now starting at $90,895.

I sure hope my order gets allocated soon, gotta have that price protection, ordered at $85,095.

Cheers.

The price increase from 85k has been in effect for some time. You are protected if you have an order drawn with an order number and it is a customer and not a dealership order before that time.

The price increase from 85k has been in effect for some time. You are protected if you have an order drawn with an order number and it is a customer and not a dealership order before that time.

This is the second one, though right ALLFLASH? It was $88,895 in late Feb.

Matt

Yes, sorry this is definitely a second one. I was just pointing out price protection. Stingray orders got hit harder. I wonder why they would do this so close to year end though....more last minute allocations yet?

Last edited:
Yes, sorry this is definitely a second one. I was just pointing out price protection. Stingray orders got hit harder. I wonder why they would do this so close to year end though....more last minute allocations yet?

Don't toy with my emotions, ALLFLASH, more allocations, please, please, please !!

Matt:canada:

Time for a pause

I thought I would post this here as well. It is also on the Corvette Z06 Forum in the "When Canadians can have the Z's" thread. I have been a member over there since sometime in 2001.

"I had originally been hoping to get a Z06 allocation early enough so the pricing was clearly in my favour. I have been on a GTA dealer list since April 2014 and was first in line for a 2016 Z06.

But with yet another price increase, making it $2,250 Feb 1 + $2,000 last week for us Canucks already, since the convertible launch just a few months ago and likely more for the 2016 model year, I am dropping out for now.

For me it had always been about a retirement car, but that is still 4 model years off, so better to hold up for now rather than chase the pricing just when the U.S, Z06's are about to move into discounting mode. As the U.S. pipeline fills, GMS employee pricing may even come into play down the road, even in Canada. The recent $U.S. strength may not hold either.

A bit disappointing, but it just seems how GM Canada wants to play this. I had already committed to sell my 2002 Vert, so I will be out of the Corvette game for some time. If I was GM Canada I am not sure I would want to play it this way as they may need me down the stretch but I may have moved on by then and lost the existing emotion. But their call and I have to admit they seem quite uninterested in us.

The Z06 is fabulous, and good luck to all those still in the hunt."

Last edited:
Wow, as good as the new Z06 is, with all the issues of availability and price increases and such, I'd seriously consider this one to hold me over until all the 'C7 dust settles' :

http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/69333-post3.html

Nothing in it for me, nor do I want anything, but I believe this car is worth a call, if in fact it's still for sale from a standup guy.

Pardon the partial off-topic but I believe it is well worth it for someone in need of a great ride at a great price who can't find a C7 allocation at this time.

Please contact owner directly instead of posting here.

Cheers,
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.