gdb069

Regular
You're a Regular You're Celebrated
Nov 2, 2021
VetteCoins
Turned off the car and the OTA message popped up with a really long alphanumeric that is kinda useless. In any case the message indicated may take up to 60 minutes but I don't care so pressed "Accept" or "Install" or "I don't care" and got out of the car and locked it as usual. Who knows what the update was but next time I got back in everything was as expected.

I was thinking about Microsoft updates where they tell you what the update is doing ie better protection, patching a bug etc and was thinking a short message from GM about the OTA would be great right?

Turned off the car and the OTA message popped up with a really long alphanumeric that is kinda useless. In any case the message indicated may take up to 60 minutes but I don't care so pressed "Accept" or "Install" or "I don't care" and got out of the car and locked it as usual. Who knows what the update was but next time I got back in everything was as expected.

I was thinking about Microsoft updates where they tell you what the update is doing ie better protection, patching a bug etc and was thinking a short message from GM about the OTA would be great right?
You have to look before you install the update to see any patch information. It seldom tells you, but sometimes it does.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.