gascan

I'm New Here
Mar 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2005 Z51 base
Province
AB
Good morning from sunny (and cold) Calgary! I picked up my first Corvette 18 months ago and have been spending time getting to know her and having fun exploring her "performance envelope". I just found out about this forum this morning and wanted to join my fellow Canadians to learn more about my car. I earned my car was sent directly to Davenport Motorsports for a tuning upgrade before the original owner took delivery, so I'm running a running a cammed LS2 with upgraded exhaust, CAI and tune and putting down about 450 HP at the crank supposedly.

All I can say so far is I LOVE the power and handling, but I'm disappointed in how quiet it is in the cockpit. I thought 450 HP would sound a little more "aggressive"...the Hemi in my Ram sure does and it's only 400hp.

BTW, how can I tell if my harmonic balancer was upgraded when they did the rest of the job? Been doing some reading and have noticed that's something for LS owners to keep an eye on.

Anyways, thanks for letting me join, looking forward to seeing you on the roads!

Good morning from sunny (and cold) Calgary! I picked up my first Corvette 18 months ago and have been spending time getting to know her and having fun exploring her "performance envelope". I just found out about this forum this morning and wanted to join my fellow Canadians to learn more about my car. I earned my car was sent directly to Davenport Motorsports for a tuning upgrade before the original owner took delivery, so I'm running a running a cammed LS2 with upgraded exhaust, CAI and tune and putting down about 450 HP at the crank supposedly.

All I can say so far is I LOVE the power and handling, but I'm disappointed in how quiet it is in the cockpit. I thought 450 HP would sound a little more "aggressive"...the Hemi in my Ram sure does and it's only 400hp.

BTW, how can I tell if my harmonic balancer was upgraded when they did the rest of the job? Been doing some reading and have noticed that's something for LS owners to keep an eye on.

Anyways, thanks for letting me join, looking forward to seeing you on the roads!

Welcome to CCF>

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread