Yes good review: if you don't want to spend 30+ minutes on the whole video, skip to the final "summary" starting around 28:50.

But as expected, the first version of the C8 is a FABULOUS street car designed spot-on for its target audience at an amazing low price for all you get. It is NOT a "driver's (aka track) car" but it has TONS of potential for that to happen with the next versions coming, so for you "track fans" get ready for the ride of your life with the Z06 and next C8 versions! 🏁

Here's a recent Canadian review (for a change), this time from someone who wasn't a Corvette fan...but had a change of heart after his test-drive. Here's the article written by Justin Pritchard of "Driving":

I don’t have mine yet, but I found the dimming of the instrument cluster bit interesting.

That’s my biggest complaint with new cars and the abundance of screens is at night, there’s too much light in the car.

I can see that feature being used alot

I can't resist posting this video review, since it's SO MUCH FUN to watch and it's just over 2 minutes: listen to the infectious excitement of "Chris" with Top Gear, as he zooms around the track in a C8:

Perhaps his comments are a bit too exuberant when it comes to the cornering prowess of the C8 Stingray, since others have found it to oversteer...but this isn't a true built-for-the-track car and I expect the upcoming Z06 will remedy that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.