This one is interesting. 2019 ZR1 M7 fully loaded SO with design package. Was first sold on BAT back in Sept. 2022 and went for US$194k + US$5k fee. At the time car had 15,000 miles.

Forward to last week, car relisted on BAT by previous buyer (now seller) and during the time of ownership he/she put only 1000 miles on it (give or take a few). So auction ended today and sold for?????

US$194k again. So seller (former buyer of said car) owned car for about 6 months, put 1k miles on it and lost US$5k. The fact the car sold for the same price months apart is freaky.

Tony

Last edited:
As an owner of one of these C7 ZR1's I'm not sure I understand your statement re: stupid. Currently this is what the market is for these cars. The ones that don't have all the options that they should have are obviously not going to sell for crazy prices (although they are still bringing in close to MSRP in "most" cases).

The ones that are "selling" (if they sell) for "normal" used car prices (as in BC (before Covid) pricing) are the decently damaged and fixed or still fixable units (known or unknown to the buyer), RF Spring Mountain cars and ones with high mileage (like pushing 20-30k miles/kms. whatever).

What is stupid is some sellers (private or dealer) listing these cars for crazy high prices and the cars are RF cars, fixed cars, high mileage cars, and numerous owner cars (any/all of the previous facts that apply) and asking the same or slightly lower or higher than a real low mileage example with all the desirable options including M7 and only 1, maybe 2 previous owner cars.

Not naming dealer names but a dealer in Ontario is selling one with 3600kms, black, auto, fairly optioned out, but a check of the C7 ZR1 registry shows the car went to a Co-Part in Montreal and in 2021 sold for CAN$106k. That dealer is now listing it for $324k and change. Another dealer is sitting on like 6-7 of them and the lowest priced one has 32,000 kms, is a USA car, RF car also and is asking like CAN$185k. The other cars they have are all USA cars with mileage anywhere from 2800-9000kms asking CAN$280-345k.

I'm keeping mine, but am contemplating selling only if I get my price which is in line with what similar optioned cars went for with equivalent mileage. Even if an offer shows up with the # I want I still would need to think about it. If you were in my shoes you would do the same and is no different than people now paying crazy prices for C8's and Z06's and sellers listing them for same and they will make a hell of a lot more of them than a C7 ZR.

I'm good either way, selling or not selling. If I don't sell I got myself one hell of a last great front engine manual Corvette!!!!! :Cheers2:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.