Welcome to CCF Andy. Your C3 looks very good and appears to run great as well.Quite the story too.... Murray. Click on the Inside Garage link top left corner and it will open the YouTube window and play the vid.

Reactions: Inside Garage
We went to Australia for Christmas early in the 1990's, a long long time ago. My son and I went the Australian Street Rod Nationals and really enjoyed the car scene there. Really high quality builds. Your Corvette is just stunning.

Like your NASCAR air brakes, hope the hood did not get damaged. (Or is that the bonnet?) Thanks for sharing the video and again welcome.

Oops... not sure but maybe my welcome should have been to Shaun and Steven of Inside Garage also as opposed to just Andy. Oh well.... Welcome to all anyway and appreciate the video too.

Thanks allot for all of your support! We have had a great response from our videos. Our aim is to provide a YouTube channel called 'Inside Garage' that goes behind the photos you see online and tell the real story behind the car and its owner. We would love to get your advice on how we can improve and find out what types of cars you would like to see next?
Thanks again

Facebook page:
Inside Garage

Subscribe to our YouTube channel 'Inside Garage' to be notified when we post a new story.

Nice one! Thanks for the suggestions. Will put it on the list!
gassers. maybe old ute gassers ?
Our next car has a classic look but with a bit of kick under the hood.
Hahahaha.... I love games..... I'm thinking 1955 Pontiac Chieftain.... maybe the Catalina model?
It does look like it from that photo. Interesting to see if anyone picks it before we put the whole video online. It's a beautiful car!

hmmmmmm not the 55 Chieftain.... I had another look.The sweep on the door chrome isn't quite right.... sure looks GM though... maybe some AU offshoot..... 1959 or 60 ish Holden Special ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread