Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
D9604D0F-2386-426D-A32B-4E5456DFF49B.jpeg
C2F270BA-A38A-43D1-9CEF-6ABA612EA295.jpeg
Saw this side mount sign on the way to work. Car parts all over McKnight Blvd !! Now we’re out here with left lane closures both directions so Eli can drop it down.

Snow makes for awesome Winter Sports ... The "Arctic Wind" from North of us is what we can do without o_O

Looks like a hit and run on the sign eh Mike? You are left to clean the damn thing up
We just closed the lanes so Eli,the picker truck operator could get in there and hook up to it. Then we break the “breakaway” bolts and he lowered it into the median. It’ll sit there until the sign shop makes a new one. Probably by Wednesday/Thursday a new one will be installed.

Reactions: YFCvii
I sure don't miss the snow or cold. Still setting record highs here in Tucson. :Cheers2:
Hey, hey, heyyyyy ... o_O
I think Eric might have a new rule in mind that
you have to return for two weeks every 2-3 months during the deep snow and low temperatures to keep your Canadian no-club no-fee membership ... :canada:
or alternately ... you can at least boast a corvette photo from down there - you know we love photos ;)

Reactions: ddgermann
I sure don't miss the snow or cold. Still setting record highs here in Tucson. :Cheers2:

Yeah well.... That's all well and good Bob... But it's chinooking here today. Up to +29 now and suppose to stay that way til mid February.... Then it's gonna warm up.... so there! :p And oh yeah.... Trump is gonna bomb Tucson cause there's too many Canadians there.... :p

...... Ok.... I may have exaggerated some of that a little bit..... :Ice:

And oh yeah.... Trump is gonna bomb Tucson cause there's too many Canadians there.... :p

...... Ok.... I may have exaggerated some of that a little bit..... :Ice:

Ha Ha - I suspect Phoenix would be his first target as the have many more Canadians but I'm sure we would be in the blast zone as well. He's also out to reverse all the pot legalization In many states ...................... I bet that brings a tear to Justin's eye when he's not off on one of his "Rock Star" global tour trips. :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.