Oct 13, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
Province
USA
Hello, I'm Steve Garrett. I am a radio disc jockey here in Kansas City, Missouri-I've been on the radio for 43 years! I am the President of the Corvette Club of Kansas City, Missouri too.

I am also the founder of a weekly podcast called CORVETTE TODAY. A new podcast is released every Monday. You can find CORVETTE TODAY on all major podcast platforms. I am based out of Kansas City, Missouri (right in the middle of the United States). Every other week, CORVETTE TODAY talks about the news & headlines in the world of Corvette, including what's going on with deliveries in Canada! Then, on the off weeks, I interview prominent people in the Corvette industry like Harlan Charles-Program Manager for Corvette, Doug Fehan-Program Manager for Corvette Racing, Jim Mero-Corvette Test Driver, Derek Moore-Curator for the National Corvette Museum, Reeves Callaway-Founder of Callaway Cars.

I have a Facebook Group page, a CORVETTE TODAY website and a place where you can sign up for weekly CORVETTE TODAY email notifications. Here is all the contact information:

Listen to all of the CORVETTE TODAY episodes here:
Corvette Today! • A podcast on Anchor

Please join my Facebook group "The CORVETTE TODAY Podcast" here:
Facebook Groups

https://corvettetoday.ck.page

Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website here:
www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com

I would love to have all Canadian Corvette enthusiasts join in and participate! CORVETTE TODAY already has a lot of Canadian listenership. I would like to get involved here extensively as well.

I own a 2014 Torch Red C7 Z51 Stingray called "The Carbon Fiber Edition Stingray". Everything that was black plastic or Carbon Flash has now been replaced with Carbon Fiber! And finally, I am the Public Address Announcer for the ECHL hockey team in KC called the Kansas City Mavericks. We are affiliated with the Calgary Flames! I am the only voice of hockey in Kansas City since 1990 (going to start my 31st year in December).

Corvette Today Graphic.png

I recently binged-listened all of the Corvette Today podcasts. Some really good interviews covering the gamut of Corvette interests, from restorers to people involved in racing to YouTubers. This is done to a professional standard and I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Steve Garrett
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.