This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

An introduction to the CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Oct 13, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
Province
USA
Hello, I'm Steve Garrett. I am a radio disc jockey here in Kansas City, Missouri-I've been on the radio for 43 years! I am the President of the Corvette Club of Kansas City, Missouri too.

I am also the founder of a weekly podcast called CORVETTE TODAY. A new podcast is released every Monday. You can find CORVETTE TODAY on all major podcast platforms. I am based out of Kansas City, Missouri (right in the middle of the United States). Every other week, CORVETTE TODAY talks about the news & headlines in the world of Corvette, including what's going on with deliveries in Canada! Then, on the off weeks, I interview prominent people in the Corvette industry like Harlan Charles-Program Manager for Corvette, Doug Fehan-Program Manager for Corvette Racing, Jim Mero-Corvette Test Driver, Derek Moore-Curator for the National Corvette Museum, Reeves Callaway-Founder of Callaway Cars.

I have a Facebook Group page, a CORVETTE TODAY website and a place where you can sign up for weekly CORVETTE TODAY email notifications. Here is all the contact information:

Listen to all of the CORVETTE TODAY episodes here:
Corvette Today! • A podcast on Anchor

Please join my Facebook group "The CORVETTE TODAY Podcast" here:
Facebook Groups

https://corvettetoday.ck.page

Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website here:
www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com

I would love to have all Canadian Corvette enthusiasts join in and participate! CORVETTE TODAY already has a lot of Canadian listenership. I would like to get involved here extensively as well.

I own a 2014 Torch Red C7 Z51 Stingray called "The Carbon Fiber Edition Stingray". Everything that was black plastic or Carbon Flash has now been replaced with Carbon Fiber! And finally, I am the Public Address Announcer for the ECHL hockey team in KC called the Kansas City Mavericks. We are affiliated with the Calgary Flames! I am the only voice of hockey in Kansas City since 1990 (going to start my 31st year in December).

I recently binged-listened all of the Corvette Today podcasts. Some really good interviews covering the gamut of Corvette interests, from restorers to people involved in racing to YouTubers. This is done to a professional standard and I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Steve Garrett