This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AMT Custom Designs Engine Covers, Throttle Body +++

Almost forgot , threw some really nice billet pucks on jack points also .. red but can deal with it …. I call them the “Hot Points” under the car now for all future jacker uppers
Got the exact same ones from Amazon.

They have been good so far and would have returned them if they were crappy quality.

Reactions: Vettenut
8 Top Places to See Seals...
  • Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Town hosts many sites where divers can get up close to seals. ...
  • La Paz, Mexico. ...
  • Monterey, California. ...
  • Hornby Island, British Columbia. ...
  • Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. ...
  • Farne Islands, UK. ...
  • Marlborough Sound, New Zealand. ...
  • Cocos Island, Costa Rica.

Found some on eBay but I do not trust that they come from China! Price is not bad and shipping is good , depending which dealer but China!!!
Everything is made in China. I have what look to be the same red ones above from Amazon and they are powder coated machined aluminum. Solid, well made, good mounting hardware. 20 minutes to install with the car on the ground. Simple.

Reactions: Vettenut

Reactions: vacek
Everything is made in China. I have what look to be the same red ones above from Amazon and they are powder coated machined aluminum. Solid, well made, good mounting hardware. 20 minutes to install with the car on the ground. Simple.
Those clear engine covers are made in the USA. At least the one that started this post.?

Reactions: vacek
So we got off track, a tad …

The lift pucks , yep I also got them from Amazon.ca … they are just billet lift pucks so no big deal. They are round and billet, confirmed.

The engine cover however, I purchased as I said from RapidRev, who actually tested THIER cover decently, and no reports of issues. The engine custom painted parts, similar … AMT build solid aftermarket parts which have tons of reviews and also are solid. Their service is great, in fact amazing.

You buy parts from China to save a couple toonies, I wish you the best of luck. Remember , you get what you pay for is a real thing …..

Don’t cheap out on your C8 , the gremlins WILL get you for being cheap .. I promise.

Those three covers are very nice regardless of where they were made. If they weren’t so pricey I would probably get some. Wish me luck at the Shady Oaks bingo this weekend…

I still don't understand the plastic cover thing, since no one explained it to me...

Reactions: 1st Vette