Apr 3, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
22’ C8 Corvette 2LT
Province
NB
Today I finally was able to install my new 91mm Soler Throttle body. It was a monster of job in my HTC and took 3 hours start to finish. Will post review once I install the throttle controller also.

I also was able to install my AMT custom Amplify/Carbon flash engine kit along with a RapidRev clear engine cover. Super happy with the result.

Also installed a couple custom caps under the frunk lid, also by AMT custom designs.

5 hours in the garage today, I’m bagged … but thought I’d share shine pics.

IMG_4203.jpeg

IMG_4206.jpeg

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_4209.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

IMG_4208.jpeg

Man that engine dress up kit looks nice. How much that run you?
The clear engine cover was $599 usd
The center manifold cover was $499 usd
The 2 side pieces with Stingray on them were $599 usd

I shipped everything to Maine (I have a shipping addy there)

By the time I got it all back to NB , approx $2650 CAD with exchange and tax. *cough*

These are all fully customizable to color, text, images, etc … AMT is top quality stuff

I figured $120k for a car, be damned if I’m not showing off the engine …. Big miss by Chev

Reactions: OL Yeller
Today I finally was able to install my new 91mm Soler Throttle body. It was a monster of job in my HTC and took 3 hours start to finish. Will post review once I install the throttle controller also.

I also was able to install my AMT custom Amplify/Carbon flash engine kit along with a RapidRev clear engine cover. Super happy with the result.

Also installed a couple custom caps under the frunk lid, also by AMT custom designs.

View attachment 124352

View attachment 124354

View attachment 124355

View attachment 124357

View attachment 124358

View attachment 124359
Nice job ... coordinated perfectly ... Looks great ! Its situations like this that coupes really shine .... yea yea I know this is an HTC .... but hey im a coupe guy ;)

But this is impressive

Nice job ... coordinated perfectly ... Looks great ! Its situations like this that coupes really shine .... yea yea I know this is an HTC .... but hey im a coupe guy ;)

But this is impressive
Thank you 🙏

I’m excited with the result. Not too much, just enough “show” for me … without getting tacky or over the top.

Appreciate the response

• Winner
Reactions: Vettenut
Thank you 🙏

I’m excited with the result. Not too much, just enough “show” for me … without getting tacky or over the top.

Appreciate the response
Agree ... however that engine bay would really get alot of attention at any car meet ... again nice work ... and its got me thinking how awesome that would look under the rear glass of my coupe in torch red ;) but I would never dream of copying ;)

Reactions: vacek

View attachment 124352

View attachment 124354

View attachment 124355

View attachment 124357

View attachment 124358

View attachment 124359
Great job..Looks awesome. :thumbs:

Please let me know if you have any heat issues on your roof when it is retracted, I want to run the same set up.
I don’t expect any, but will keep a Close eye of course.

Have a peek at some heat testing Rapidrev has done already:

Also worthy to note that in 2+ years, there have been no reported issues …. Or at least none I can find on any corvette forums anywhere.

Reactions: Brett Driver

View attachment 124352

View attachment 124354

View attachment 124355

View attachment 124357

View attachment 124358

View attachment 124359
Looks really good. I have been thinking see through shield but now I want the engine covers also. :Hurray: :Banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: vacek and Vettenut
I wonder if we can order these parts from a Canadian store? Shipping from the States is ridiculous! Never mind the exchange rate!
AMT Customs is in Georgia, and RapidRev is in Kentucky.

I'm not aware of either a distributor or custom shop in Canada that does the same. This is why I shipped them to Maine (I'm only 90 minutes away) and drove down and picked everything up. I would NEVER Ship this stuff into Canada, as duty & Customs would more than slaughter you. Forget about the exchange rate ...

But you are right with exchange, then tax coming across the border, they are not cheap all in.

AMT Customs is in Georgia, and RapidRev is in Kentucky.

I'm not aware of either a distributor or custom shop in Canada that does the same. This is why I shipped them to Maine (I'm only 90 minutes away) and drove down and picked everything up. I would NEVER Ship this stuff into Canada, as duty & Customs would more than slaughter you. Forget about the exchange rate ...

But you are right with exchange, then tax coming across the border, they are not cheap all in.
After 5 years of C8s, why has no Canadian shops have these parts!!! :Arghh: :mad: