Province
BC
Next day delivery 🔫
Capture.PNG

IMG_20200807_124524028.jpg
IMG_20200807_124547244.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevindesj
I have a set similar to those bought from Amazon for around $50. Microsoft updated Edge and I can`t send a link.
Maybe you can bring your C8 over and we`ll see if they fit. I`m in Pickering, ON

Hockey pucks may slip off while jacking up. For $50 bucks( now $54 bucks) Junhom from Amazon ,they come in a case and would keep in trunk. These come with option to tighten with a setscrew to keep in the oval cutout. Some cheaper ($12.00x2) are one piece so you place and twist but may fall out while driving .
I bought these as I plan to jack up rear to install my Z51 spoiler when my C8 comes in.puck.jpg

Last edited:
The hockey pucks we have been using for years won't slip off. They insert exactly like the after maket ones. Maybe don't look as fancy in your travel bag though.

Thanks to @nascar03 for sharing his knowledge and pictures of these years ago....

View attachment 42566

And they are good for trick shots on the ice. LOL
Good stuff. I've got lots of those also.

The hockey pucks we have been using for years won't slip off. They insert exactly like the after maket ones. Maybe don't look as fancy in your travel bag though.

Thanks to @nascar03 for sharing his knowledge and pictures of these years ago....

View attachment 42566
This is so Canadian :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

• Haha
Reactions: nascar03
A word of caution..
I’ve been told that hockey pucks will not work with C8s as they are too big(dia).
Apparently the max diameter can be is 2 1/4”.
I have been experimenting with lacrosse balls as ‘pucks’ but they do squash quite a bit.
EB451F48-3D86-4897-A82C-4045EBB92CEC.jpeg
392D780B-3024-49E7-88FF-94F09861EC85.jpeg

The engineers are still Working on this issue.
It is tough not having an actual C8 available to try this on.
A back-up idea is to use a 2 1/4” hole saw to the 1st gen hockey pucks.
maybe someone with a C8 can confirm the best size Diameter that will work.

thanx
graham

A word of caution..
I’ve been told that hockey pucks will not work with C8s as they are too big(dia).
Apparently the max diameter can be is 2 1/4”.
I have been experimenting with lacrosse balls as ‘pucks’ but they do squash quite a bit.
View attachment 44516View attachment 44517
The engineers are still Working on this issue.
It is tough not having an actual C8 available to try this on.
A back-up idea is to use a 2 1/4” hole saw to the 1st gen hockey pucks.
maybe someone with a C8 can confirm the best size Diameter that will work.

thanx
graham
I'm not sure I understand the issue, but we've been told that the c7 pucks work and hockey pucks worked on the C7. Why does a larger diameter matter?
Caveat: I've never owned a Corvette before

Apparently the space where the jacking pack has to fit on a C8 is smaller than prior year Corvettes.
Therefore a 3” diameter hockey puck will be too big.
I am told the lifting puck can be no bigger than 2 1/4” diameter on the C8 or you risk cracking the body panels that rolls under the frame.
I’m hoping someone with access to a C8 can confirm this for me.

thanx
graham

MURRAY.., Do you have your C8 yet?
Can you check the jacking spot for space limitations?
Maybe a picture?
graham
I have a hoist and should have taken pics when I had it up there. If I get a chance in the near future I'll take pics and measurements.

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread