ap48379

I'm New Here
May 15, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8
Province
AB
I just wanted to say how amazed i am at the bass and sound quality in my 2LT. At first i was considering a 1LT but this sound system in the 2LT makes me glad i went with the it. Has anyone compared the sound from a 1LT and 2LT?

I just wanted to say how amazed i am at the bass and sound quality in my 2LT. At first i was considering a 1LT but this sound system in the 2LT makes me glad i went with the it. Has anyone compared the sound from a 1LT and 2LT?
haven't been able to compare them, but pretty sure there must be a significant difference between the 1LT / 2LT sound when you add 4 more speakers in such a small area....Very happy with the 2LT sound quality...

Reactions: MKinOntario
Glad to read this, I am a bit of an audiophile with a very serious home theatre setup (think racks of gear), plus an audiophile 2-channel stereo setup (Devialet), and also come from an IASCA car audio background, with winning audiophile car systems (think studio Rane EQ's and horns under the dash with JL Audio subs). So my expectations are usually quite high and I drive my systems usually hard.

Having said that, while the 2LT/3LT has a superior system, and I will crank it, I am also looking forward to hearing that 6.2L and NPP exhaust too. Not going to lie though, have been thinking about where I could squeeze a small 8" JL Audio sub, without it sounding too cringy with a frunk rattling, just for a bit of true low end. There is a company in the US that usually make custom fibreglass boxes fit into the smallest of OEM corners, will wait to see what they come up with, but not much room in the cabin to start with, so will appreciate the sound you just did and enjoy the best of both worlds (OEM better system and exhaust/engine sound).

Reactions: MKinOntario
The sound system wasn't even on the list of the reasons I'm ordering a 2LT. It's nice that it has a competent system (no CD player). Just like I didn't buy my phone because of the camera.

Reactions: Dik
Or you can add a couple of "subs" in the back for a bit more "bite"

1685674725463.png

Most don’t know this. Seen it in a You Tube video. Your default factory settings on your audio has the Audiopilot turned OFF. Turn it on in settings and the sound is amplified with highs, lows, bass and surround sound like you would not believe. Can’t believe there is a factory setting to where people would want it off.

Reactions: Neils and butsy
I tried Bose AudioPilot, didn't like it, and turned it off. There was no consistency, the sound quality, sound stage and volume kept fluctuating with speed and engine/exhaust sound and not in the good way.

I have an upgraded Harman Kardon sound system in my 2020 BMW X5 that works seamlessly and adjusts to speed and road noise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.