Wilson Niblett Brad W
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
After being in sales at Wilson Niblett and rolling Corvette for a couple of years, I started to hear my customers feeding back their experience with their Corvette and especially C8.

I was on the phone with one of my loyal customers, he picked up his vehicle back in the 2020 summer, a nice Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT w/ Z51.

He was telling me he went somewhere that is about 500-600km away from Toronto and had to make a round trip the same day. So he basically drove his C8, non-stop, for 11 hours. He is about 6'5" tall, and the only concern back then was if he can fit comfortably in the C8 or not.

Long story short, after he got back, he told me he was just as comfortable as the minute he started driving. For 11 hours straight! And I feel the same way even though my total driving hours are not yet close to 11, but the new C8 does surprise me with the ergonomics designs and concepts that are rarely found in this kind of vehicle. This has to be one of the reasons why people take Vette as their summer daily among all other options. Good job GM.

I’m 6’2” and was concerned on the same thing. I sat in a HTC and my head gets quite close. I didn’t have much time to adjust everything and sink into the seat, but would have liked a touch more room.

Didn’t stop me from ordering though

I’m 6’2” and was concerned on the same thing. I sat in a HTC and my head gets quite close. I didn’t have much time to adjust everything and sink into the seat, but would have liked a touch more room.

Didn’t stop me from ordering though
Yes, the HTC seemingly has more headroom (at least for my 6’3” build) than the coupe…wonderful news!!! Happy Motoring!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.