MY21C8

Regular
You're a Regular You're Celebrated You're Liked Hot Chilli
Nov 19, 2020
VetteCoins
So I’m 4 days in and I’ve driven my car a grand total of 18km!

I wonder what’s wrong with me? I guess it’s because there is nowhere to go and I can’t get together with my other enthusiast friends. Anyone else having the same predicament? 🤨

image.jpg
oh well... Anyone want a rapid blue?😜

Last edited:

I wonder what’s wrong with me? I guess it’s because there is nowhere to go and I can’t get together with my other enthusiast friends. 🤨 oh well... Anyone want a rapid blue?😜View attachment 82440

I expect you'd get a long line-up of people with cash if you wanted to sell. I couldn't open your attachment. Please repost with photo(s) of the car and an address where people should line up. LOL.

Reactions: MY21C8
Talk about a 1st world problem!
1. grab a road map, (I know its old school but you'll get ideas)
2. take the cover off, start it, listen to it , you'll be smiling already
3. just go, find the long way to the beer store, find the long way home, find the backroads (the paved ones)

Otherwise you will go nuts worrying about going nuts because you haven't driven it.

I wonder what’s wrong with me? I guess it’s because there is nowhere to go and I can’t get together with my other enthusiast friends. Anyone else having the same predicament? 🤨

View attachment 82442oh well... Anyone want a rapid blue?😜
I think you’re just nuts. 🤣
seriously, just get out and drive it. Drive it everywhere, or no where in particular. Take the advice of grabbing a map book and just go.
I drive mine everywhere.
You wanna get out for a rip one evening, HMU.

I hate to say it, but man that's just weird! The whole fun is driving these cars, I don't have anywhere to go, I just drive. Although I do go into my garage alot and just stare. I'm weird too. I have 1350km on mine in 5 weeks, thought I wasn't driving much.

• Haha
Thank you for your concern, comments, and maps! I just had a conversation with my wife and she confirmed I’m not nuts, just effing crazy!!!
Don’t worry, she gonna get driven and driven hard! (the car lol) I’m just waiting to get the thing PPF’ed and then it’s go time!!

Ahhh, I had mine on the road for 3 weeks in the fall before the snow fell, and I now have 6000km on it.. and I feel like it been parked way too much...

Reactions: 12cents
Man.... you own a Corvette. There's everywhere/anywhere to go... Just get out and drive. Learn what the buttons do, watch the heads turn, smile big, wave at the other Vettes you see and remember why you bought a sports car... I take my C7 out alone and drive 200 km just for the ride.. Course I do have a third pedal to keep me company too... ;)

AxeZ06, this map is great. Is this something you made? I’m down is southern Ontario, would you know if there are any labeled roads down this way. Thanks for sharing again, this is great.
Pete: I've had that map in my favorites, forever. Sorry, but that's all there is.
I got it from a motorcycle site, but it's very "Corvette adaptable".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.