Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I just wanted to know if any of you guys are planning on going to the ALMS at Mosport International Raceway. It's July 19th-22nd. Thought it would be nice to maybe caravan down and support the boys at Corvette Racing. Advance tickets are $65 for the whole weekend(not including camping or Corvette corral). Camping is an additional $40. A ticket for just sunday's event is $50. I'm planning on attending, but I'm still up in the air as to whether or not I'll do the whole weekend or just day trip it.

Thanks for posted the Mosport website link CCO. I haven't been in years, but it's a good time. The speeds that these guys reach is awesome to see first hand. Moss Corner is my favourite spot to watch the race, as racers are coming off a high speed, off camber left, downhill into Moss corner. Moss Coner's a tight hairpin that slows down the action. Great spot for photos and watching racers jockey for position. The paddock area is a great area to get driver's signatures and check out race teams and vendors.

This is an annual event for allot of us from the other forum, which many are also members here.
About 25 of us also do the Mid Ohio race in the summer.
There are also a bunch of people heading to Sebring for the ALMS Race.
ALMS is my favorite style of racing. These cars are derived from actual production cars, Not just turning left, Fantastic road courses, accessible drivers. Passionate Brand loyal fans.
Our Cars evolve from what is learned on the track.

You want to buy the Corral pass to to get the most out of the event.
This year should be the best ever for the Corral since Ron Fellows is now part owner of the track.
With the Corvette Pass you get preferred parking, hospitality tent, hang out with fellow corvette owners, pit passes, Corvette tech sessions, our own grandstand and the more people we get, we have a better chance to win the corral award for the most participants. Always nice to kick the P Car guys asses at these events. :canada:

Oh ya the new name of the track is: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park:canada:

MidOhio2010009.jpg

This picture is from Mid Ohio but they are usually at Mosport (Tire Sales Reps)
IMG_4526.jpg

Last edited:
Well, make sure when you do the mounting to use plenty of lube when putting the rubber to the rim as you don't want to tear anything. That would not make for a happy customer.

Weee, has this thread degraded!:rofl: What were we talking about again?

Well, make sure when you do the mounting to use plenty of lube when putting the rubber to the rim as you don't want to tear anything. That would not make for a happy customer.

Weee, has this thread degraded!:rofl: What were we talking about again?

Ummm, damned if I know ------- wait 'til I catch my breath -- :rofl:

Oh yeah -- American Le Mans Series racing at Mosport.......July - 2012

.....be there!

C.

This is an annual event for allot of us from the other forum, which many are also members here.
About 25 of us also do the Mid Ohio race in the summer.
There are also a bunch of people heading to Sebring for the ALMS Race.
ALMS is my favorite style of racing. These cars are derived from actual production cars, Not just turning left, Fantastic road courses, accessible drivers. Passionate Brand loyal fans.
Our Cars evolve from what is learned on the track.

You want to buy the Corral pass to to get the most out of the event.
This year should be the best ever for the Corral since Ron Fellows is now part owner of the track.
With the Corvette Pass you get preferred parking, hospitality tent, hang out with fellow corvette owners, pit passes, Corvette tech sessions, our own grandstand and the more people we get, we have a better chance to win the corral award for the most participants. Always nice to kick the P Car guys asses at these events. :canada:

Oh ya the new name of the track is: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park:canada:

MidOhio2010009.jpg

This picture is from Mid Ohio but they are usually at Mosport (Tire Sales Reps)
IMG_4526.jpg

Hey, would you mind sending me some info on the Corvette Corral at Mosport. I want to go that route this summer there. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread