You're 5
Jan 8, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
1961 C1
Province
ON
corvette61.jpg

Nice Jet... Hope he remembers to put the rest of the wings together before he jumps in for a cruise....

Think it’s just a photographic anomaly Eric. Those look like Nav lights in the wingtip.
Recognize this from an interesting “go around” I experienced last night coming into Surabaya Indonesia.
“One at a time on the runway please”.
Even in the first row of business class there’s no better view than the flight crew had. Awesome Captain as he flew that A330 the hell out of that mess like a pro. 👍

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Think it’s just a photographic anomaly Eric. Those look like Nav lights in the wingtip.
Recognize this from an interesting “go around” I experienced last night coming into Surabaya Indonesia.
“One at a time on the runway please”.
Even in the first row of business class there’s no better view than the flight crew had. Awesome Captain as he flew that A330 the hell out of that mess like a pro. 👍
Yup... you are correct D. I looked up the Falcon and those were the Nav lights....

Reactions: ddgermann
Its not just this side of the world that appreciates Corvettes ... I saw this beautiful '58 in Florence, Italy earlier this month and it was getting lots of attention. It appeared to be part of a car club that was displaying their pride & joys.

20190901_170423m.jpg

Attachments

• 1569071195196.png
    1569071195196.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1569071222753.png
    1569071222753.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 9
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread