You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Been a busy boy, time for my first oil change already! Having fun and driving a ton. Loving the car, several trips to YYC, once to YEG, down to Montana, Idaho. No "coupons" yet, upgraded to a Uniden R1, works great, not a crazy speeder but this 50, 70 and 90 zones between here and Calgary are painful. A couple of small rock chips just above were the PPF ends, should have done more. Anyone else piling up the miles?

Been a busy boy, time for my first oil change already! Having fun and driving a ton. Loving the car, several trips to YYC, once to YEG, down to Montana, Idaho. No "coupons" yet, upgraded to a Uniden R1, works great, not a crazy speeder but this 50, 70 and 90 zones between here and Calgary are painful. A couple of small rock chips just above were the PPF ends, should have done more. Anyone else piling up the miles?

A couple thousand so far here Dan but leaving for Van in the morning so that will tally up a few more. Undecided whether to go through Jasper and down Hwy 5 to Hope or run Hwy 1 all the way from Calgary. Heard there was some poor conditions on Hwy 1 in the Revelstoke/ Golden area.... Thoughts?

A couple thousand so far here Dan but leaving for Van in the morning so that will tally up a few more. Undecided whether to go through Jasper and down Hwy 5 to Hope or run Hwy 1 all the way from Calgary. Heard there was some poor conditions on Hwy 1 in the Revelstoke/ Golden area.... Thoughts?
Yes Golden to Revy sucks, potholes, construction and heavy commercial/ rv traffic. Funny I have not gone west of Golden in the car at all this year. Just not much fun.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Vette. I am currently at 34000km, but the Corvette caravan should add about another 10000km taking the long way back route 66 and up the west coast. Can't wait!! 👍👍

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Vette. I am currently at 34000km, but the Corvette caravan should add about another 10000km taking the long way back route 66 and up the west coast. Can't wait!! 👍👍
That will be an amazing trip! I wish I had time , maybe the next one in a miled out C7 or a used C8 haha

Bought mine in the summer of 17 it’s sitting with 7800kms on the clock...most from the MITM trek. “Sitting” being the key word. I’m rarely in Canada in the summer the last couple years.
Going to hopefully get some miles on it in August with a couple good trips planned. Praying for decent weather. 🙏

Enjoy your Corvettes guys. Drive em... that’s what they are for... to enjoy. 👍

My Wife is putting me to shame so far this year. She's enjoyed her Corvette with Solo Drives
and a few Mom & Daughter Day Cruises with the latest to a Japanese Garden in Lethbridge.
I drove the Ponoka Out From Hibernation Day Cruise and My Ray has been parked since.
I'm going to finally step up and get into the Corvette August 1st and head toward Ma-Me-O Beach
and YEG for a few days. Then heading toward West Fest with a Corvette Brother after the Long Weekend.
A good two weeks of enjoyment ahead with the weekend following the return from West Fest having
a Kananaskis Cruise that I will not let pass by. Odometer is at 16999km … let this 2019 journey begin.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread