STAR

I'm New Here
Sep 22, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2024 Z06
Province
ON
Can anyone recommend a shop to set up a c8 zo6 with a more track focused alignment ?
Will a GM dealer do this as well or do they just stick to stock settings?

Can anyone recommend a shop to set up a c8 zo6 with a more track focused alignment ?
Will a GM dealer do this as well or do they just stick to stock settings?
There is a GM spec. for track alignment. Any GM dealer who sells a lot of Corvettes may be able to handle it. Be aware there are many specs listed for Z06 Track alignment. My 2023 Z06 owners manual states -2 degree camber front and back, 8 degrees castor front, zero back and near zero toe. Some, not all of the GM track preparation guides states more aggressive numbers for Z06 camber -3.1 front -2.6 rear. I had my alignment done Thursday by Robinson Automotive Mississauga who does all the Ron Fellows Experience cars at CTMP. I went with -2 castor front and back. If you are not tracking a lot I would stick with the manual numbers.

Reactions: STAR
There is a GM spec. for track alignment. Any GM dealer who sells a lot of Corvettes may be able to handle it. Be aware there are many specs listed for Z06 Track alignment. My 2023 Z06 owners manual states -2 degree camber front and back, 8 degrees castor front, zero back and near zero toe. Some, not all of the GM track preparation guides states more aggressive numbers for Z06 camber -3.1 front -2.6 rear. I had my alignment done Thursday by Robinson Automotive Mississauga who does all the Ron Fellows Experience cars at CTMP. I went with -2 castor front and back. If you are not tracking a lot I would stick with the manual numbers.
Thank you for the info. Yes I don't want to go too aggressive. How was your experience at Robinson Automotive? If they work on the RF cars then they must have plenty of experience with the C8 platform.

Thank you for the info. Yes I don't want to go too aggressive. How was your experience at Robinson Automotive? If they work on the RF cars then they must have plenty of experience with the C8 platform.
Yes experience is key. I asked but did not get a photo or print of the finished alignment readings otherwise it was good service.