Jun 9, 2015
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
Got a call that model C8`s ( probably Maisto) are now at Costco at least in Ajax for $20.00 cdn. Only red and grey

Go and get em !! costco1.jpgcostco2.jpg

Last edited:
My son just got a red one . Only red and grey at that store. I asked son to clean out the store but he didn`t.
As you know I was not invited by the Nkuck brothers, so no show. But I have my red C8 !

My son just got a red one . Only red and grey at that store. I asked son to clean out the store but he didn`t.
As you know I was not invited by the Nkuck brothers, so no show. But I have my red C8 !
I'm working on the meet thing as we speak, I paid over $60 to get a red one from the States a couple of months ago go figure. Post a pic of the grey one also

I was looking on Amazon last night and came across these, for which they were asking $70 for! That reminded me of this very thread saying that they can be found at Costco, so this morning I went looking....low and behold, I found one. I felt a little silly standing in a long Costco line for just one item (and a toy, no less), but I had to have it. Plus it was only $20, as mentioned earlier in this thread. Yay!

Reactions: Gilles27
Just at the Edmonton West End Costco today and they had 2 different colours of C8 Z51 coupe models: four gray and only one torch red left; $19.99 Can. + gst as posted by others on this thread.

.Costco C8 models.jpg:

Also: I got my hopes up when I saw a posting for a $500 Costco shop card when purchasing/leasing a new GM/Chev/Buick/Cadillac vehicle but upon checking the details, the C8 wasn't on the list of qualifying vehicles. Wishful thinking on my part for a vehicle that needs no sales incentive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilles27
You are right, also GM will not give me the zero financing offer, nor military discount( Honda did) and Costco $500 doesn`t apply.
Maybe if I switch the emblems off my C8 ( if it ever arrives), I could get a break saying it`s a Chevy Cruse .

• Haha
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.