Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well.... It was close. An Alberta dealer contacted me at 5:10 today.They had a black loaded 2LT Z51 on the lot today that the buyer backed out of. I had pictures, build sheet, etc.
20 minutes later, by the time I started this post, he called me back. Sold...Sold...Sold...

He just informed me now that he has another at Event code 3100 that another buyer also backed out of. This one is still available but anyone's guess when it will reach build and delivery given the plant shutdown with this Covid 19 situation. If you believe Trump, everyone will be back at work by Easter.

I don't have the build sheet and all I know at this time is that it's a 2LT, Black with the tan interior. He will NOT sell to out of province buyers. If you are totally wanting a car, and don't mind the chance of a bit of a wait, PM me for info. Please note that he won't entertain ANYONE that is just looking, tire kicking, waiting on another dealer, etc. I've asked him for a build sheet. May get that tomorrow, but if you want to contact him, PM me for info.

Three C8's in three days were backed out of and all sold immediately. None available at the moment.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.