Facebook is a parasitic organism that benefits by deriving nutrients at another organism's expense. Watch the documentary 'The Social Dilemma' (Netflix). Damn scary.
Get your 34 members to register here (if some are not already) and cruise with all Corvette owners. :heavycar:

I suppose I'm a "Luddite" but I don't belong to Facebook and never will, nor do I "tweet" or do all the other latest Web things...whatever they are now. I'm sure we can organize something through these Forums when COVID restrictions relax or at least that's my plan for all interested Corvette owners in the Edmonton area or any other Corvette owners from elsewhere who care to join in.

I suppose I'm a "Luddite" but I don't belong to Facebook and never will, nor do I "tweet" or do all the other latest Web things...whatever they are now. I'm sure we can organize something through these Forums when COVID restrictions relax or at least that's my plan for all interested Corvette owners in the Edmonton area or any other Corvette owners from elsewhere who care to join in.
We've been organizing Corvettes events on this forum just fine since 2009 netsinah and have yet to track a member, steal and sell data from your computer, or flood you with advertisements and pop-ups based on things you say or do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.