Jul 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Since I cant seem to get an answer from ACS Composite I thought I'd ask here for anyone who may have ordered from ACS before.
I have ordered the carbon flash front splitter to install on my non Z51 when it arrives. Does the splitter come with the screws to attach it to the bottom of the fender? Are they possibly already attached to the fender? Or do I have to buy them seperately from a dealer?

Also does anyone know if the rocker extensions come with the rivets or do I have to buy those seperately?

TIA,
Mavrik

I can't speak for ACS, but my Sigala Design rocker extensions were predrilled and rivets came in the package.
The rivets had a 1/2" head for a solid mount.
If yours don't come with rivets buy the largest head you can.

Don't know about the C8 but both my C7 rockers and splitter came with all the rivets you need over and above the bolts that you re-use that are already on the car. Can't believe it would be any different for the C8

Since I cant seem to get an answer from ACS Composite I thought I'd ask here for anyone who may have ordered from ACS before.
I have ordered the carbon flash front splitter to install on my non Z51 when it arrives. Does the splitter come with the screws to attach it to the bottom of the fender? Are they possibly already attached to the fender? Or do I have to buy them seperately from a dealer?

Also does anyone know if the rocker extensions come with the rivets or do I have to buy those seperately?

TIA,
Mavrik
Are you buying the front splitter and rocker extension together or just the front splitter? The front splitter painted CF costs ~$720 Cdn with tax from ACS. Won't it be more economic buying the parts here in ON for ~$250 after tax and get it sanded/color code matching painted at a body shop for another $250 for total price of ~$500? I was going thru the same thinking over the weekend and asked in another post...

Are you buying the front splitter and rocker extension together or just the front splitter? The front splitter painted CF costs ~$720 Cdn with tax from ACS. Won't it be more economic buying the parts here in ON for ~$250 after tax and get it sanded/color code matching painted at a body shop for another $250 for total price of ~$500? I was going thru the same thinking over the weekend and asked in another post...
I bought the splitter and rocker extensions together from ACS. The two items in CF black cost $930 CDN plus tax. I was aware from various posts here on CCF that I could go that route and am all for saving a buck where I can but in this instance I'm fine with paying the premium.

FWIW to answer my original question, ACS finally replied to me and says that the splitter does not ship with the screws to attach it as apparently they are already there from the factory. Seems strange that the screws would be there if they're not actually attaching anything but I guess I'll just have to wait until my C8 arrives and have a look under the fender to see if ACS is right.

TIA,
Mavrik
You don't need any hardware. The 21 screws you need are already there. It's exactly the same as the Z51, same screws that hold the front plastic are used to hold the splitter and front plastic. Just unscrew and rescrew.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.