From what I understand, there isn't much available in the aftermarket coils. I too will be looking for aftermarket lowering coils when something becomes available. I've heard of at least two guys that bought the FE3 shock bodies from parts so they can lower, but I don't think they're installed yet.

From what I understand, there isn't much available in the aftermarket coils. I too will be looking for aftermarket lowering coils when something becomes available. I've heard of at least two guys that bought the FE3 shock bodies from parts so they can lower, but I don't think they're installed yet.
I know, I'm just looking for someone who has upgraded their suspension. I can't find a single person who has KW or something else.

I know, I'm just looking for someone who has upgraded their suspension. I can't find a single person who has KW or something else.
Emilia has KW, send her a message and see if she replies. I only know of two people right now, one got the FE3 shock bodies and coils and the other just the FE3 shock bodies and will reuse his FE1 coils. But both have not completed their installs yet.
Can you just not go to a spring shop and have them either put shorter coils on or even have them cut your existing coils? When I had my Hummer H2, I went to a custom spring shop in Oshawa and had the guy replace my air bag suspension with coils and it was great. Reason I replaced the air bags is because they would always fail. Had them replaced under warranty the first time, then the second time they failed it was gonna cost me 6K so I said piss on that and had coils put in for a total of $500 and it was perfect.

Just some friendly advise. I would wait for a bit until there are more proven options available. LG, Katech and others are working on various aftermarket parts. Headers and exhausts systems are out there but again, I would wait. When I got my C7 I rushed to get some parts I later regretted as better versions surfaced a few months later. Just MO.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
Just some friendly advise. I would wait for a bit until there are more proven options available. LG, Katech and others are working on various aftermarket parts. Headers and exhausts systems are out there but again, I would wait. When I got my C7 I rushed to get some parts I later regretted as better versions surfaced a few months later. Just MO.

How long would you wait driving around in a lifted C8 wheel gap is brutal!!!!!!!!

1595471369048.png

• Haha
Reactions: kevindesj and tyho
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.