Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Hello again. Sorry for all the newbie posts, but as I get closer to taking delivery of my car, I have been doing a fair bit of research and YouTube video watching on the C7, and have a couple of more questions.
I saw one video that someone had manufactured a bracket that goes inside the storage compartment behind the info screen that gives you another level to put small items on, so you don’t have to pile things up on top of each other. There was also a clip that goes over your seatbelt guide at the top of the seat which keeps the seatbelt in that track, as they are prone to come out of the track (I already noticed that on my test drive).Are these available here in the great white north, or would this be a U.S, purchase?
Thanks.

Those two products are from Sandyeggo designs. They will ship to Canada USPS and it’s not expensive, I’ve done it a couple of times. Just called him and told him what I wanted. He told me to order on line and he would flag it when he saw the order and make sure it was shipped correctly. Had the both the parts you’re wanting in about 6 days from the time I ordered them.

• Agree
Reactions: Dale124
Those two products are from Sandyeggo designs. They will ship to Canada USPS and it’s not expensive, I’ve done it a couple of times. Just called him and told him what I wanted. He told me to order on line and he would flag it when he saw the order and make sure it was shipped correctly. Had the both the parts you’re wanting in about 6 days from the time I ordered them.

Thanks, Bob. I just checked their website and added the products I wanted to the shopping cart, but then that’s all it would show me on my iPad. I was not able to process the order, or do more shopping, etc, as it would overlay the picture of what was in my cart, not allowing me to see most of what was underneath. Seems like a flaw on their site. Perhaps it doesn’t like the iPad. I will check later on my computer. They had a package deal with the bin buddy, the seatbelt clips and 2 convex mirror add ons that we’re on sale for about $55. I thought that sounded like a good price.
The mirrors got high praise from the users. Seemed like a good idea.
Dale.

Not sure why that would happen. Before I would pull the trigger emails them or called them telling them want you want to do. Ask for Dave, think he owns it and he’ll go above and beyond to help. Keep us posted.

Hey Dale how did you make out with ordering the parts
I checked them out and found a “must have” package that I want to get. I has the seatbelt clips, the storage bin shelf and convex mirrors. I haven’t ordered yet. Might just put it on my Christmas list :)
Dale

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread